Ministry of Sport and Tourism has pleasure to inform of the candidacy of the Polish Minister of Sport and Tourism Mr Witold Bańka as a member of the Executive Committee of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) which was submitted on March 1, 2017.
This is the first time Poland is proposing a candidate to any of the statutory bodies of WADA.
Enclosed please find the following documents:
- motivation letter of Minister Bańka (in English and French)
- CV of Minister Bańka (in English and French)
- letter of support by the Polish Prime Minister Ms Beata Szydło (in Polish, translated into English and French)
- letter of support by the Polish Olympic Movement, signed by Mr Andrzej Kraśnicki, the President of the Polish Olympic Committee and by Ms Irena Szewińska, a member of the International Olympic Committee (in English, translated into French)
- calendar of Poland’s activities in the field of the fight against doping in sport (in English and French)
- excerpts of Minister Bańka’s selected media statements on the fight against doping in sport (in English and French)